Deadline Is March 25; U.S. Will Send Five Judges to Regional Awards
The call for entries is open for the Wave Festival, a leading ad festival for Latin America that includes the U.S. Hispanic market and Puerto Rico.
Entries are due by Friday, March 25, 2016 for the Wave. See the Wave's 15 categories and enter here.
Advertising Age is partnering with the Wave, to be held April 13 and 14 in Rio de Janeiro. The regional Wave Festival is organized by Meio & Mensagem, Brazil's top advertising and marketing publication and events organizer, and Ad Age's longtime partner in Brazil.
U.S. Judges includes:
- Ivan Calle, executive creative director at Zubi Advertising
- Javier Campopiano, chief creative officer of both Los Angeles-based Conill and Saatchi & Saatchi Latin America
- Curro Chozas, creative and innovation director at independent shop Grupo Gallegos
- Fernando Osuna, chief creative officer of Lopez Negrete Communications
- Guillermo Tragant, principal and creative director of Richards/Lerma