Miami, FL and Fairfax, VA, March 30, 2015 – This spring, agencies across the U.S. will have the opportunity to showcase the best of their Hispanic work in front of a long and prestigious list of creative directors and executives as part of the 2015 U.S.H. Idea Awards. Círculo Creativo and AHAA: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing, which announced earlier this year an expansion of the jury from 10 to 26 members, have revealed an impressive list that not only represents more U.S. Hispanic advertising agencies than ever before but includes international representation.
The U.S.H. Idea Awards, which recognizes the best creativity in U.S. Hispanic advertising, features 14 categories with 135 subcategories, but only a handful of agencies will come away with top honors, including Top Five Best Ideas plus Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards.
Below is the distinguished roster for the 2015 U.S.H. Awards:
- Jaime Rosado, VP Regional Creative Director, JWT Puerto Rico - JURY PRESIDENT
- César Agost Carreño, Regional Creative Director, Ogilvy Latin America
- Fernando Osuna, Chief Creative Officer, López Negrete Communications
- Iván Calle, Executive Creative Director, Zubi Advertising Services
- Elías Weinstock, Chief Creative Officer, Casanova Pendrill
- Armando Hernández, Chief Creative Officer, MARCA Miami
- Daniel Marrero, Founding Partner, CreativeOndemanD
- Damián Coscia, Head of Creatives, Diego + Kbar + Partners
- Luis Casamayor, President & Chief Creative Officer, República
- Lucas Panizza, Executive Creative Director, *S,C,P,F...
- Leo Prat, Executive Creative Director, the community
- Martín Cerri, Group Creative Director leading the Hispanic Market Division, Walton Isaacson
- Luis Miguel Messianu, President & Chief Creative Officer, Alma
- Pablo Buffagni, Creative Director/Head Chef, BBQ Agency
- Claudio Lima, Chief Creative Officer, Bravo Group
- Mauricio Galván, Partner, Chief Creative Officer, d expósito and Partners
- Ciro Sarmiento, Executive Creative Director, Dieste
- Juan Pablo Oubiña, EVP, Executive Creative Director, DLAtino
- Laurence Klinger, EVP & Chief Creative Officer, Lápiz
- Norbi Zylberberg, SVP, Group Creative Director, LatinWorks
- Aldo Quevedo, Principal/Creative Director, Richards/Lerma
- Claudio Vera, Creative Director
- Gustavo Lauría, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, We Believers
- Facundo Paglia, Associate Creative Director, Wing
- Javier Campopiano, Chief Creative Officer, Conill
- Saúl Escobar, Creative Director, Grupo Gallegos
The awards will take place at The Colony Theatre in Miami, FL on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 as part of the 2015 AHAA Annual Conference. Each piece within a campaign must be entered and paid for as a single entry. Entries will be considered by the jury both individually and as a campaign. The deadline to enter is April 1, 2015 with a late fee deadline extension of April 17, 2015. For detailed rules and information, please visit www.ushideaawards.com.