2015 NOT SO YOUNG CREATIVES contest
Every year Circulo Creativo organizes the “Not So Young Creatives Contest” (aged 29 and over) and send one team of two creatives to attend the 2015
Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in order to enrich their advertising knowledge at the world famous advertising festival.
BRIEF & CATEGORY
Category: Integrated Campaign
Deliverables include: Video campaign, print campaign, social and digital experience - including hashtags, website design/concept, etc. The creative should really focus on the video campaign and digital and social experience around a specific tag line. Ideas are around Instagram, Viners, Snapchat in addition to digital, Twitter and Facebook executions.
Creative Brief Issued: April 17, 2015
(12 pm ET)
CREATIVE BRIEF ISSUED
(6 pm ET)
at the U.S.H. Idea Awards
CANNES LIONS 2015
- Participants must be 29 years or older (born on or before June 26, 1986).
- Participants must be a Círculo Creativo 2015 member in good standing. Not a member? Click here to be a member.
- Participants must be legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia with valid US passports or hold valid Visas authorizing travel to France.
- Participants must be in good standing as a current employee or freelancer of an Hispanic advertising company or agency in the US at time of registration.
- Attend the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in Cannes, France
- One 4 Days MINI / Standard Pass (June 21-24) per team member
- Up to $2,000 per team member to purchase round-trip coach airfare tickets (USA - Nice, France)
- Up to $750 per team member for lodging expenses (June 21-24)
Contact: Caro García at firstname.lastname@example.org